The key school improvement priority is to ensure that all groups of pupils make substantial and sustained progress in order to achieve high attainment.
We are currently working to achieve this by…..
- Targeting an identified group to make accelerated progress in English
- Developing Yr 1, 3, 4, and 5 core competencies in Reading in line with Yr 2 and Yr 6 expectations.
- Raising standards of mental calculation and mathematical reasoning.
- Developing the outdoor area to enhance the potential for learning. Engaging children in a variety of opportunities across the curriculum.
- To broaden Computing opportunities and skills for all children.