The key school improvement priority is to ensure that all groups of pupils make substantial and sustained progress in order to achieve high attainment.
We are currently working to achieve this by…..
- Targeting an identified writing group to make accelerated progress
- Developments in the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Developing Yr 1, 3, 4, and 5 core competencies in English and Maths in line with Yr 2 and Yr 6 expectations.
- Increasing the progress of EAL and SEND pupils leading to higher attainment.
- Raising standards of mental calculation and mathematical reasoning.