Our priority for the children at Redland School is to provide them with a wide, varied and engaging curriculum, which promotes good progress and attainment, good health and a sense of wellbeing.
We are currently working to achieve this by…..
- Providing an appropriate back to school curriculum which focusses on children’s well-being, enabling them to make good and sustained progress.
- Revising and developing teaching and learning strategies
- Further developing skills of curriculum leaders
- Developing blended learning provision
- Encouraging aspirations through the promotion of a range of career paths.