The role of a Parent Support Adviser (PSA) is to support you as parents so that you can provide the best care, guidance and encouragement for your children in school. Parenting is sometimes a difficult job and the issues and problems facing families can be hard to deal with. A PSA can help you find the right individuals or organisations to provide the support you need.
A PSA can offer :-
- Friendly, non-judgemental advice and support
- Information on out of school activities, family and relationship issues, and debt and housing problems
- Signposting to a range of services
- Help with how to deal with your child’s behaviour
- Parenting courses and family learning
- A chance to talk through your issues and concerns
Redland Primary School’s PSA is Lisa Foster and she is in school every Wednesday.