The role of a Pastoral Manager is to support parents and carers, and to provide guidance and encouragement. Parenting is sometimes a difficult job and the issues and problems facing families can be hard to deal with. A Pastoral Manager can help you find the right individuals or organisations to provide the support you need.
A pastoral manager can offer :-
- Friendly, non-judgemental advice and support
- Information on out of school activities, family and relationship issues, and debt and housing problems
- Signposting to a range of services
- Help with how to deal with your child’s behaviour
- Parenting courses and family learning
- Support with school attendance
- A chance to talk through your issues and concerns
Redland Primary School’s Pastoral Manager is Laura Brown and she is in school every Tuesday and Friday, and every other Wednesday. She can be contacted initially through the school office.